Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

It's the day after Christmas 2009 and I can't help but think that even as those who love Matt missed him dearly during this season, what an amazing Christmas he must have experienced in Heaven!

The Christmas Eve service at my church was incredible! The music, the lights, the friends and family I was blessed to spend time with. Even as beautiful as everything was here, I am overwhelmed with wondering what sights Matt saw, what songs he heard during his first heavenly Christmas ... it's almost too much to wrap my head around! In our loss, Matt is whole and celebrating with the one who is the reason for our lives, our salvation.

Merry Christmas and continuing prayers and love to the Krause family.
Merry Christmas to you all --

~ r

No comments:

Post a Comment